Mortgage Calculator - MoneyDila Privacy
MoneyDila recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Type of information we keep on record will depend on the type of product or service requested by you.
Generally, we keep a record of the following types of data:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, contact details, user name, residential and office address and other information voluntarily provided by you.
- While using a quoting tool, calculator, online survey or any other tool (“Website Tool”) on our website, the information that you enter into the Website Tool.
- Your IP address for your interaction with various parts of our website. Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.
During our dealings with you, we may gather information about you relating to all products and services that we or our business partners provide. This information is used to help us decide how we can improve our service delivery to you, or to provide you with information that we think may be of interest to you.
We collect and hold information about you when you:
- Complete an online form or use a Website Tool;
- Provide us with your email address and/or telephone number; or
- Access and use our services through our website.
We also collect some statistical information about visitors to our website (for example, the number of visitors, pages viewed, types of transactions conducted, time online and documents downloaded). Some of this statistical information is collected by using cookies. We use this information to evaluate our website performance and continually improve our services. We may use this statistical information in an aggregated form to third parties including advertisers or potential advertisers. Other than statistical information, we do not collect any information about you through our website unless you voluntarily provide the same.
ike most standard website servers, MoneyDila may use log files. Information collected in log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This information is not personally identifiable.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners like banking, insurance and other financial institutions, affiliates, advertisers, analytics, service providers such as Google Ad sense, Google analytics etc. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may use and disclose certain categories of non-public personal information about you that we collect from your use of the Website, including information we receive from you through registering with the Website or requesting information about MoneyDila’s products or services through the Website, such as name, address, e-mail address, login and password information, and telephone numbers.
How Do We Store Personal Information?
We provide a robust level of security when you use our online products and services. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information which is held by us.
Access to information stored electronically is restricted to staff whose job purpose requires access. We use secure methods to destroy or de-identify any personal information as soon as the law permits, provided the information is no longer needed by us for any purpose.
Can We Disclose Personal Information?
We must get your consent before we disclose your personal information. You can either express your consent on your own or it may be implied by your conduct.
By using our services, you are deemed to have consented to our use, disclosure and other matters in relation to your personal information, as set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to our external service providers such as IT service providers (e.g. a provider of web hosting services). Some of these may be located overseas. MoneyDila may store your personal information on servers in overseas web hosting facilities.
- To product and services providers for operational purposes, and also because from time to time they may choose to provide you with information about their products and services by ordinary post or email. You may opt-out of receipt of such marketing at any time by contacting directly those organizations which have obtained your information. If you do not have their details, you can request them from MoneyDila (email@example.com).
- To our related companies and other organizations where it is reasonable to do so in relation to the operation of our business,
- To protect and defend our rights or property,
- If we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you,
- If we sell our business or part of it,
- In extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of our customers, website users, staff or the public,
- To law enforcement, regulatory and government bodies, government agencies and courts, if we are required to by law to do so.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
How Do We Product Your Information?
We deploy a variety of security measures to maintain safety of your personal information when you place a request, enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We may use your non-public personal information for the purposes of furthering our business or improving the functionality and performance of the Website, which may include analyzing your information, matching it with others, resolving disputes, preventing fraud, and verifying your identity.
Aggregate Use and Disclosure
We may use and disclose your non-public personal information on an aggregate basis. This means that we combine parts of your information with that of other users without including your name, complete telephone number, complete e-mail address or your street address in the combination. Examples of how we use aggregate information include determining the most common ZIP code among the users of the Website and disclosing that ZIP code to other parties, or determining and disclosing demographic information such as the average income of salaried applicants in our loan programs.
We strictly follow the norms of non-disclosure and any agreement thereof. It is our endeavor to ensure that the websites linked to us are safe and secure. However, we have no control over 3rd party websites. Given our legal responsibilities to legal authorities and regulators, there may be situations when we need to share your information with legal authorities or processes or need to protect our right or comply by terms and conditions.
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to our web site. Personal information that you provide to those sites is not our property. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. These sites may place their cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.